Wharton is one of the best MBA programs and is ranked #2 in the world by Financial Times (2020).
In this application strategy guide, we highlight the strategies and frameworks that we used with our candidates to help them create stellar essays, ultimately leading to them receiving admits from the school.
Wharton is well-known for its demanding essays – which we tackle in detail in this ebook and provide key strategies and methods which can help you answer those questions easily.
This is what you will find in the ebook:
- How do you research about different business schools and their programs?
- Class profile overview of the Wharton program and what it means for you?
- Different qualities that Wharton looks for, and how to research about the school's values.
- Essay writing strategies for the mandatory essays of Wharton.
- Example and detailed analysis of real, successful essays from an admit to Wharton